Wil Wheaton is cool. Cool in that geek way anyway. I follow his blog on semi-regular basis and would welcome the opportunity to hear him speak.
But then I'm a bit of a rare breed of geek. Most geeks I know hated Wil Wheaton for the longest time because of Wesley Crusher. They got over it when they found out what a cool geek he was. But me? Well, because I was slightly younger than him and of the opposite gender--I had the hugest crush on him when he was on TNG!
Why bring this up now? Because I was playing catch up at his blog and came across this post. Why is it embarrassing for me? Because I had that exact picture in my collection of "like guys I'm like so going to marry someday!" cut from the pages of Tiger Beat.
Still, its funny--of all the celebrity "crushes" of my youth, he's the only one I still like. No, I have no plans to marry him anymore--he's happily married, I'm soon to be happily married. The rest of them seem like shallow pretty boys, but Wil--he had substance. Hence proving my theory once again that the sexiest part of a man is his brain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment