Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ren Faire, Part 2

Well, we went to the Michigan Renaissance Festival again this weekend. This weekend was supposed to be the final weekend, but because it got rained out the weekend before, they've added one more weekend. I doubt we'll go as next Saturday is the Farmer's Market at Greenfield Village which I have wanted to check out.
Anyhoo, we had a really great time. Since the fi and I had had our weekend, we could really focus on what the pumpkin wanted to do. She rode rides, ate a turkey leg, and let us spoil her rotten. My fi did pick up the new Tartanic and I did get fitted for my new dress from Pendragon (which I plan to order in a few months). However, we spent most of the time fussing over our little dragon keeper. Our friend Kyle came along too as he was planning on purchasing some new garb but found that they had marked it up, so he ended up just following us. I hope we didn't bore him too much.
And while we didn't see any actual filming or celebrities, a lot of the people who worked there or are regulars had. We did see them building a set. Eh...but with no Jack Black or Carey Elwes I don't care much.
Anyhoo, onto the very cute photos:








No comments: