...And so much is left undone.
I keep catching that song on the radio which is odd because it an older song.
Anyways, the lyric seemed appropriate as my long term sub job is about to come to an end. My last day is Wednesday, then its back to good old one-day-at-a-time subbing. Its kind of bittersweet for me. On the one hand, once this is over I'll have more time to myself. No more grading papers or writing lessons plans or stressing out all night about what I'm doing the next day. On the other hand, I really enjoyed being a regular classroom teacher again and actually teaching, as opposed to the babysitting I normally end up doing. I guess the final straw that tips more towards sweet and less toward bitter is that I wasn't getting paid the same as a normal classroom teacher.
In other news, Warhammer Online came out....and yes, I got a copy. And yes, I'm already playing it way too much. I like it better than I liked WoW. But keep in mind, that comparison is between WoW in its current state an WAR in its just beginning state. It would be harder to make comparisons between WoW at the beginning and WAR.
Still, hopefully I won't neglect DoI. Chapter 10 is at a "good part" as it were.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment